Thursday 10 December 2020

Known and Unknown

Love, what a beautiful mystery

So fulfilling yet so absurd in it's entirety 

Some state it's all honey

And a few mumble something about money

Some worship as something sacred

While to others it's something the devil's funded


To me it's an emotion, one with the widest variety

Like the roadside candy 

With it's many distinct colors and flavors

The flavors, they are just that

In the end ain't it just sweetness everyone end's up with

That's my perception of this weird emotion

Born of logic and deduction from a multitude of observation


Floating in the deep dark sky an immortal

Passing by the fun and frolic of the mortal

You ask me what non existent right I exercise

To pass my judgement on something to me unknown

Well, a pen in my hand and a drum of ink to be blown

So 'scuse  me... It's time to watch the mortals put up their play..





No comments:

Post a Comment