Sunday 13 December 2020

My Wish

I had wondered, in the days that have passed

Ohh.. what's my meaning, my eternal wish!

At a time when I was tired, when I was fussed...

And I thought, that what I needed was an everlasting comfy niche...


And so I stopped, on the twisting byway

To stop and savor my dreamy wish

And here I got stuck on the smoothing highway

And it was here I thought, for this life I would fish


But, this was not to be

For then came the numbness

Shrouding the mind in darkness

And I couldn't help but see...

That I'd been wrong to wish such a free..


Ohh yes and no.. only now do I know

That it's not what I want

Something fixed and rigid no matter how aglow

Yes, you guesses it right..

Oh yes what I crave the most

Something to look forward to

To travel the world, to look left and right

And drive my way at whatsoever cost

And yet once more to have, something to look fore to..!


©shadownik

No comments:

Post a Comment